![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
My name is Jenifer, wife of Nathan and proud Mommy of the world's cutest little Munchkin -- Abby Gail. Our family began after years of wanting, trying, and praying, and we continue to pray that we will add more little Munchkins in the future! We love to spend time together laughing, playing, and making memories. I created this blog in an attempt to preserve and share some of our precious moments together!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Viva Las Vegas, Part Two: The Wedding
Other than a slight delay in getting to the temple (I swear the GPS said to exit onto I-15 NOT I-115!), the temple sealer calling Brady, "Bradley," throughout the whole ceremony even though he'd been corrected, and a slightly cranky (from lack of sleep) three year old..... the whole day was really wonderful. We're so grateful to have added Samantha to our growing family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are so sad we couldn't be there for the reception. Looks like a wonderful day. Beautiful bride and families :) Most beautiful flower girl in the world!
I love the colors and clothing you can wear again, good ideas.
We miss you all. Congrats Brady and Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srcwlnw
Post a Comment