Couple more funny things Abby has said recently:
Last week, for no explicable reason, our turntable plate broke into several pieces while I was cooking in the microwave. I had done some research online to buy a new one, but decided to check out the local Sears before having to wait for one to be shipped. As Abby and I walked around the appliance section, she asked, "Mommy, what are we doing in this store?" I replied, "We're looking for a glass plate."
"Kind of like my Mormon book, right?" she asked. Truthfully, I was only half listening, but I caught something about Mormon, so I inquired back, "What about Mormon, honey?"
"You know, like those guys with the glass plates."
Apparently, she DID hear more than just the part about Nephi killing Laban!!
As a pre-curser to this next comment, I need to mention that we recently purchased a Tinkerbell movie for Abby. We realized she has watched it too many times already when she started quoting one of Tinkerbell's lines. The scenario goes like this:
Abby's daddy was getting after herfor misbehaving, but couldn't stay mad when her response was simply,
"Don't you judge me!" (Tink says this in the movie to a couple of trolls who tell her she isn't very nice.)
Anyone else get the distinct impression that Nathan and I are in for quite a ride with this kid??!!
1 comment:
How adorable is the glass plates comment? How smart is she?
Post a Comment