Saturday, January 16, 2010

Latest Antics

Some of the Munchkin's latest happenings!


Just this evening, my lovely daughter decided to throw an unholy fit. We were watching "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," and she decided she wanted to eat something. Only problem....she'd been warned she would receive no snacks tonight, because she simply refuses to eat her healthy food at dinner time. Long story short, there was weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when she was sent to bed, and after begging and pleading for the chance to eat her dinner, we allowed her to get up. She'd been sitting quietly at the table for a couple of minutes when I turned to look at her. This is what I saw:


I wish I could say that we didn't stay angry after seeing such a funny site, but the truth is, she wasn't really eating her dinner. Turns out, she was just pretending .... the master manipulator triumphed again! We quickly put an end to her stall tactic, and she was sent back to bed, where she (at this very moment) is still tossing and turning instead of going to sleep. Sigh.



A few days back, Abby called out for me to "HELP!" Apparently, climbing up her closet shelves is much easier than figuring out how to get down ~ Jan. 9, 2010



I think that's a peanut butter sandwich...the whole thing ~ Jan. 4, 2010



Strike a Pose ~ January 3, 2010



Having a breathing treatment at home ~ Jan. 1, 2010




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! When you "catch up" you really do "catch up"!!! Now I feel caught up, but still missing you guys! ;)

Rita and fam.